The application deadline for the November 5-11, 2018 residency IS AUGust 1, 2018 at 11:59 PM CST.
Letter of Intent
- 1-page max description relating to prompts below:
- Name, email, address, phone number, & website
- Brief bio
- What are your goals for your time at the residency?
- How will Big Water specifically benefit your songwriting practice?
- Send as LastName_Letter.pdf
- Please submit three audio samples of your work.
- You may submit work recorded solo or with a group, but the applicant must be the primary songwriter.
- You may send a pdf document with song names and descriptions if necessary.
- Send as Lastname_SongTitle.mp3
Submit all application requirements by email to email@example.com by the application deadline to be considered for acceptance.
The application deadline for the November 5-11, 2018 residency is August 1, 2018 at 11:59 PM CST.
Artists must submit their application by email with required materials by the listed deadline. Applications submitted at least 48 hours prior to deadline will be notified of their receipt and artists will be notified of any missing components. No applications will be accepted or changed after the deadline.
REVIEW AND SELECTION PROCESS
A panel of musicians/music professionals including TBT will review applications. All applicants will be notified of the status of their application within one month of deadline.
Sorry, review panel feedback is not guaranteed for applicants at this time.
- Original voice, innovation, vision, imagination
- Project shows significant artistic development and willingness to take risks
- Artistically consistent body of work
- Value of proposed project to artist’s career / Potential for artistic growth as emerging artist
- Feasibility of project / Ability to accomplish goals in required time
- Artist's interest in area's landscape and/or engagement with the surrounding community
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns related to program details or application requirements.